Help (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

check my solution to the problem

hey guys..hope you are doing great..just wanted to ask you to check my solution to this problem below..do not want to go to www.chegg.com/

Started by Stephanie Riggs

0 Dec 9, 2016

ACT elective class

Have you or anyone you know taken a mandatory ACT test prep class offered by a high school? Do you know of a school that offers an ACT clas…

Started by Emily Burkett

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Arthur Weiss

ipad apps for math

Our school is providing ipads for all teachers and students in the high school and I am looking for any student friendly apps for math supp…

Started by Barb Greenman

0 Jul 12, 2012

Hospital Algebra

Recently,  I was in poor health and was rushed to the hospital for two emergency surgeries! The removal of my spleen and replacement of my…

Started by Arthur Weiss

2 May 27, 2012
Reply by Arthur Weiss

Time lapse photography and projectile motion

Hey everyone, I am looking for a program or something that will allow me to take snap shots of videos at regular intervals and then combin…

Started by Arthur Weiss

1 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Sean Karsten

Homework Suggestions?

In my blog I discussed my issue with students not doing their homework. I cannot get a good picture of who is and who is not learning the m…

Started by Kara Roberts

13 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Fawn Nguyen

The Final Weeks

This has nothing to do with Algebra, in particular, but rather a teacher to teacher discussion... We are in the last weeks of school, the s…

Started by Kara Roberts

0 Apr 19, 2011

Final Presentation

I was just getting some things together for our final project in May, and I was just wondering if anyone needed help posting their project?…

Started by Beverly George

0 Apr 5, 2011

iPad in the math classroom

Has anyone used an iPad in their math classroom for teaching or demonstrating a concept.  I am interested in the iPad, but I wonder how i…

Started by Stuart Kane

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

Proofs?

Is there any point in teaching the traditional proof?  Where do they fit with the ACT/MME and the new common core standards?   This takes a…

Started by sarah furman

4 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Kelly O'Melia

RSS

© 2017   Created by MVU Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service