PD360 Videos (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PD360 Videos

Yes, I found PD360 videos very useful especially classroom management. Feel free to view them if anyone has access to it. http://www.pd360.…

Started by Xing Kue

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Gwendolyn Denham

Applied Differentiation

This video series extends the “Differentiating Instruction for All Students” to even more detail and includes some helpful tools to use in…

Started by Peggy Gaskill

0 Mar 10, 2011

Differentiating Instruction for All Students

This PD 360 video series presents a very detailed explanation, with classroom examples, of the philosophy of differentiating instruction. T…

Started by Peggy Gaskill

0 Mar 10, 2011

Quality Secondary Teaching for Classroom Success

Research has told us that a quality teacher is the primary factor in making a difference in student achievement. This video series provides…

Started by Peggy Gaskill

0 Mar 10, 2011

PD 360 - The Equity Framework: How to Increase Minority Student Achievement

This series of video segments shows extensively what components are necessary for implementing the Equity Framework to close the gap in min…

Started by David Young

0 Dec 10, 2010

PD360 - Cooperative Learning and Multiple Intelligences

We can sometime believe we are using Cooperative Learning in our classrooms, but it’s really Group Work. Remember, Cooperative Learning is…

Started by David Young

0 Dec 10, 2010

PD 360: Classroom Management

Even though many of us in the Algebra for All project are very experienced teachers, we often reflect on classroom management. The seven vi…

Started by David Young

0 Dec 10, 2010

PD360: All Means All: What is it about me you can't teach

While viewing the various video clips making up this PD360 topic, there were a number of elements on which I could reflect about how I curr…

Started by Peggy Gaskill

4 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Keith Klann

PD 360: Assessment for Learning

Assessing student progress is an important component of our instructional process. We often talk about formative and summative assessments…

Started by Peggy Gaskill

3 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Kelly O'Melia

PD 360: Classroom instruction that works

As you know, all of us as teachers have what we might refer to as a “toolkit” of teaching strategies that contribute to what is called our…

Started by Peggy Gaskill

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Arthur Weiss

RSS

© 2017   Created by MVU Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service