Geraldine Devine's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I could also imagine different groups of students having plates shaded with differen…"

Geraldine Devine replied Jul 22, 2011 to Popcorn Experiment

8 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Monica Faerber

"Hi Meredith,   Funny about who owns a videodisc!  Not me :)   Can you say a little b…"

Geraldine Devine replied May 16, 2011 to Rescue at Boone's Meadow

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by Geraldine Devine

"Hi Gina,   I have also seen students grapple with whether or not to include the dime…"

Geraldine Devine replied May 16, 2011 to Introducing Quadratic Relationships with Area and a fixed perimeter

1 May 16, 2011

""Figure this" is such a nice resource.   In what ways do you think your students wou…"

Geraldine Devine replied May 16, 2011 to How much does each fish weigh?

1 May 16, 2011

"HI Janet :) Recursive rules are a struggle for many.  In this quadratic relationship…"

Geraldine Devine replied May 16, 2011 to Toothpick Transformations

2 May 16, 2011

"Hi Noah,    Here is another thought.  What if you added a few more equations also el…"

Geraldine Devine replied May 16, 2011 to Quadratic Relationships - Multiple Solution Strategies

2 May 16, 2011
Reply by Noah Sharrow

"Hi Emily, Will there be an opportunity to have a whole group discussion with this pr…"

Geraldine Devine replied May 16, 2011 to Carnival Project - Systems of Equations

1 May 16, 2011

"I see that you address multiple representations in your lesson.  I wonder how changi…"

Geraldine Devine replied May 15, 2011 to Tick Tock Toothpick: Slope as a Rate of Change

1 May 15, 2011

"I wonder if any students might use the structure in the equations themselves to make…"

Geraldine Devine replied May 15, 2011 to Multiple representations of quadratic relationships

5 May 16, 2011
Reply by Regina Szymczak

"OH!!  That was it!!!  y =  |x – h |        h = -3   and the table was x values from…"

Geraldine Devine replied Mar 8, 2011 to Graphing Absolute Value Functions

4 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Annette Macfarlane

RSS

© 2017   Created by MVU Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service