All Discussions Tagged '1' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frozen pipes!

Here is an opportunity for students to find out how much it will cost to run a faucet during severe cold spells and use dimensional analysi…

Started by victor hagen

0 Jun 21, 2014

Function Sort

This Lesson involves students matching symbolic rules to tables and graphs.  The family of functions we are focusing on are Linear, Quadrat…

Started by Jan Luft

2 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Madelyne D. Bettis

Algebra 1 Teachers

I have been working on creating a work space for my Common Core Algebra 1 Class for next year. It is certainly a work in progress, but I am…

Started by Jeanette Lynn Stein

6 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Claudia Heinrich

Updated post on information/links/discussion about implementing the CCSS in Algebra 1

If you are looking to switch your Algebra 1 class over to the Common Core State Standards, here is a compilation of information to help you…

Started by Sean Karsten

0 Aug 13, 2012

Buying a Used Car

Title: Buying a Used CarAuthor(s):Susan BennettNorma BethkeSean KarstenMarianna RippleCarrie MillerSubject Area: Algebra ITopic: Exponentia…

Started by Sean Karsten

6 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Mitchell Heethuis

Texas Instrument activity

From TI website: Students explore a geometric sequence that models the spread of the 2004 Mydoom virus. After finding a rule for the seq…

Started by Joel Flint

1 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by KC Mowrey

Linear Function Family

Linear Function Family Claudia Heinrich, Julie Bjorklund and Marena Maier Stevenson High School, Livonia Algebra 1 investigation of the lin…

Started by Claudia Heinrich

3 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Jon LeMire

Study Cards App

Does anyone use the study cards app on the TI-84+? I like to use the study cards app on the overhead calculator to have students practice l…

Started by Claudia Heinrich

2 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Claudia Heinrich

TIMath.com

The pdf file below is from TIMath.com where teachers can sign up for and receive "ready-to-use Algebra Activities." I signed up a couple…

Started by Joel Flint

0 Oct 21, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by MVU Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service