All Discussions Tagged 'algebra' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

check my solution to the problem

hey guys..hope you are doing great..just wanted to ask you to check my solution to this problem below..do not want to go to www.chegg.com/

Started by Stephanie Riggs

0 Dec 9, 2016

Frozen pipes!

Here is an opportunity for students to find out how much it will cost to run a faucet during severe cold spells and use dimensional analysi…

Started by victor hagen

0 Jun 21, 2014

Function Sort

This Lesson involves students matching symbolic rules to tables and graphs.  The family of functions we are focusing on are Linear, Quadrat…

Started by Jan Luft

2 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Madelyne D. Bettis

Which is the Better Deal?

Authors: Tammy Nelson - Alcona High School, Teresa Collins - Gaylord Middle School, John Tithof - Gaylord HIgh School, LIsa Rosenbeck - Al…

Started by Teresa Collins

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Kay Wasilewski

Graphing Quadratics Online

Here is a geogebra java app that I created for a lesson. The goal of this lesson is to become familiar with the graphs of quadratic equati…

Started by Tom Adams

4 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Jeanette Lynn Stein

Algebra 1 Teachers

I have been working on creating a work space for my Common Core Algebra 1 Class for next year. It is certainly a work in progress, but I am…

Started by Jeanette Lynn Stein

6 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Claudia Heinrich

Get the Math Web-Resource that Combines Real-World Video Scenarios with Interactive Challenges

Here's a fantastic website for your students that you have just got to preview. Trust me, they will be motivated! Get the Math combines vid…

Started by Judy Wheeler

0 Aug 16, 2012

Linear Functions-5 day plan

Linear Functions-5 day plan for Algebra for All Carrie Weber algebra, 8th grade math I was not able to attach all documents, it only allowe…

Started by Carrie Weber

0 Aug 13, 2012

Updated post on information/links/discussion about implementing the CCSS in Algebra 1

If you are looking to switch your Algebra 1 class over to the Common Core State Standards, here is a compilation of information to help you…

Started by Sean Karsten

0 Aug 13, 2012

Project: Go Fish for Linear Functions!

This game requires you, the teacher, to create decks of cards for students to use. The game is played like Go Fish and gets students to mat…

Started by Jennie Carolan

19 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Heidi Ellsworth

RSS

© 2017   Created by MVU Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service