All Discussions Tagged 'function' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arch of Bridge, Quadratic TI-Nspire Activity

This is a quadratic function activity that I used to review the quadratic function in vertex form. The program has sliders that allow stude…

Started by Claudia Heinrich

0 Oct 23, 2011

Explorations for CPMP Software

The website for CPMP Software is a great website for interactive tools.  It is specifically designed for Core-Plus Mathematics classrooms,…

Started by Jason Lucka

0 Aug 24, 2011

Capstone Algebra 1 Project: Understanding Transformations of Six Function Families

This activity is designed to let students showcase their knowledge of the transformational impact of modifying functions with three constan…

Started by Bruce Garlock

0 May 13, 2011

Sorting Activity Revision

The following changes were made to the original sorting activity in the May session, Year 2: The exponential growth function was revised t…

Started by Judy Wheeler

1 May 12, 2011
Reply by Judy Wheeler

Its a Rollercoaster - Polynomial Functions

Polynomial Function activity by Kristen Ruppel, Christine Klein, and Bridget Wilson.

Started by Kristen Ruppel

0 May 11, 2011

Using Parent Graphs to Graph Quadratic Functions

This is a quick activity that I put together for my graphing quadratics unit. The students were graphing quadratics in standard form using…

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Daniel J. Karpowicz

Quadratic functions in vertex form

My textbook treats quadratic functions in vertex form as an extension to solving quadratic equations by completing the square.  I just put…

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Claudia Heinrich

Texas Instrument activity

From TI website: Students explore a geometric sequence that models the spread of the 2004 Mydoom virus. After finding a rule for the seq…

Started by Joel Flint

1 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by KC Mowrey

Linear Function Family

Linear Function Family Claudia Heinrich, Julie Bjorklund and Marena Maier Stevenson High School, Livonia Algebra 1 investigation of the lin…

3 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Jon LeMire

5 Day Lesson Plan - function families

This is a 5 Day Lesson plan

Started by Debby

0 Dec 7, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by MVU Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service