All Discussions Tagged 'heinrich' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadratic Function Forms Puzzle Map

This is an old fashioned cutting a paste activity for my tactile learners.  It is a puzzle map where students have to match the different f…

Started by Claudia Heinrich

0 Apr 28, 2013

Graphing Quadratic Functions

This lesson has 3 handouts that I use to summarize the big ideas on graphing quadratic functions.  The first handout is a sorting activity…

0 Apr 28, 2013

Articles on Learning & Test Preparation

A collection of articles my Dr. Marvin Marshall on LEARNING has recently been published in TEACHERS MATTER by Karen Boyes of New Zealand he…

0 Mar 9, 2013

The Homework Question????

How important is homework in your classroom? Here is a link to an interesting article:  Homework or Not?  That is the Question Homework or…

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Denise Russell

Teaching Probability & Statistics through Game Shows

This is the link to the NCTM website with a 2 part lesson featuring a simulation based on the game show The Price is Right and probability…

0 Feb 23, 2013

Using AFA Resources, Exponential Functions-Pay It Forward

This is a lesson that I put together using the resources posted on the Lesson Sharing page. I want to share ideas on how to take good lesso…

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Claudia Heinrich

Function Families - Algebra 2

I put this together as a beginning of the 2nd semester activity for my Algebra 2 classes.  I wanted the students to become familiar with gr…

0 Feb 5, 2013

Polyomial Puzzlers

This is an activity that was presented at our last Project Prime session on polynomial functions. There are so many ways that this lesson c…

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Sean Karsten

Slope & Rate of Change

This is a real world application lesson with scaffolding questions that I used to reinforce using slope as a rate of change.

1 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Diane Spence

Poetry Contest

I came across a newspaper article for a poetry contest and decided to invite my Algebra 2 students to write a poem.  I made it an extra cre…

0 Jan 4, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by MVU Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service