All Discussions Tagged 'table' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Function Families - Algebra 2

I put this together as a beginning of the 2nd semester activity for my Algebra 2 classes.  I wanted the students to become familiar with gr…

Started by Claudia Heinrich

0 Feb 5, 2013

Shapes of Algebra graphing calculator activities

Here are two graphing calculator versions of the Algebra 4 All Shapes of Algebra project. Rather than make posters I have the students work…

0 Oct 1, 2012

Family Ties

Title: Family Ties - Familes of Functions (Linear, Exponential, Quadratic) Author(s): Renee Yake, Tara Hartman, Michelle Herman Subject Ar…

Started by Britt Slade

10 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Jeanette Lynn Stein

Exploring Exponential Functions

Here is a quick introduction to exponential growth functions. I used a roll of bounty paper towels because it has the small tear off sectio…

3 May 6, 2012
Reply by Deann Markva

Linear Functions 5 Day Plan

Title: Linear Functions 5 Day Plan (6th Grade)Author: Cortney Kidon  Subject Area: AlgebraTopic:Linear Functions GLCEs: A.RP.06.02, A.RP.06…

Started by Cortney Kidon

2 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Claudia Heinrich

Music and Money in the Working World

In each of six groups, students create a table, a graph, and an equation to represent an assigned job situation. All of the groups have the…

Started by Tina Marenger

0 Aug 8, 2011

Functions For All

Culminating Activity   We use this activity as a review of function families.  Activity includes linear, quadratic, exponential, variation,…

Started by Cindy Hill

0 May 13, 2011

Using Parent Graphs to Graph Quadratic Functions

This is a quick activity that I put together for my graphing quadratics unit. The students were graphing quadratics in standard form using…

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Daniel J. Karpowicz

Shapes of Algebra Puzzle Map

This is a puzzle map that I made some revisions on from another posting and has worked well in my classes.  I have used it as an assessment…

0 Sep 8, 2010

Shapes of Algebra Experiences

Use this forum to discuss your experiences in using the Shapes of Algebra activity in your classroom.

Started by Math Teacher

6 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Craig Hughes

RSS

© 2017   Created by MVU Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service